Visual impairments are diverse and the needs of the respective users in their daily work with the PC are correspondingly different. The professional magnification software SuperNova Enterprise makes it possible to meet all these different needs with one product and thus create a productive and efficient working environment for visually impaired employees.
Areas of application
- Simple & user-friendly product activation: simply license all workstations completely in one step
- Central user administration
- Configuration program for quick setting of user options including start-up options as well as activation / deactivation of modules according to your IT policy
- Extended debug functions for finding solutions in complex installation environments
- A product for all visual needs; with and without language support
- Cost-efficient thanks to user- and non-computer-based licenses as well as an optional 12-month software maintenance with the option to renew them annually
- Terminal server capable
The SuperNova Enterprise enlargement software is specially designed for use in professional IT structures. In addition to the common Microsoft operating systems, SuperNova Enterprise supports the current versions of:
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenDesktop
- SAP NetWeaver
- Remote-Desktop-Services in Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2 and 2008 R2
- Remote desktop support for Windows 10 and 8.1
- Compatible with the latest Office versions
- In order to work with complex or proprietary programs, an individual configuration of SuperNova Enterprise is possible
Lectures on SuperNova Enterprise
During the digital SightCity 2021, we are offering you daily interesting lecture events as video conferences in German.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer lectures in English. If you want to take part in the German lectures, you will find an overview of all lectures in our event calendar.
Do you have any questions right away? One of our medical device consultants will be happy to answer your questions on the chat.
Just click on the icon and you are connected to our group of experts.
During the Online SightCity, an expert can always be reached via chat from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Beside these times and after the event, there may be longer response times.
Google Meet participation information
May 19-21, 2021
Link for video call: https://meet.google.com/ody-uyvd-jxk
Or by phone: (DE) +49 40 80 81 61 50 64 PIN: 222 358 494 #
Additional telephone numbers for participation from outside Germany: https://tel.meet/ody-uyvd-jxk?pin=3711921221743
Do you have questions? We are happy to be at your disposal for an initial discussion.
Questions outside of our service times
You can always send us your request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Within a working day or faster, you will receive an answer from us. Together with our specialists in the hotline, we solve small and big problems together with you. No matter what it is, each employee has a broad expertise, so normally all questions can be resolved directly.
Product experience and a high level of qualification are prerequisites for working in our efficient team. Our specialists are regularly and comprehensively introduced to the latest Papenmeier product information. Since our hotline is located in the Papenmeier headquarters in Schwerte, the specialists of the hotline are always up-to-date.